Bina, Meaning of Bina – History and Origin, What does Bina mean ?
Letters in name: 4
Popular surnames with this name:
Boro, BahCisse, Dimka, Diya, Dia, Ezekwesili, Eze, Achebe, Jaja, Jalloh, Kalejaiye, Kone, Khune, Madaki, MaaloufMensah, Nzeogwu, Iwu, Ironsi, Iweala, Igwe, Jomo-Gbomo, Jakande, Akenzua, Azikiwe, Alamieyeseigha, Akinyemi, Akiloye, Aguda, Biobaku, Parker, Sekibo, Soyinka, Sall, Sane, Sesay, Sow, Sy, Sylla, Traore, Turay, Uba, Yeboah, Yar, ZumaNnamani, Ngige, Ndiaye, Okotie-Eboh, Onwuatuegwu, Okafor, Okorie, Odili, Egwu, Ekwensi, Gaxa, Henyekane, Ibori, Ademola, Balewa,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Abdolhossein Sepanta
- Caroline Gennez
- Francisco de Orellana (c. 1500 – c. 1549), first European to explore the Amazon River.
- Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart), captain of three Federation starships within one television series and four motion pictures
- Luis Bunuel (1900-1983)
- People with Montenegrin ancestry but high-ranked officials of other countries:
- Tarik Ergin – Actor
Incoming search terms:
- bina meaning swahili (1)
- what does bina mean in swahili (1)
- what does the name bina mean (1)