Brinly, Meaning of Brinly – History and Origin, What does Brinly mean ?
Meaning: Virtuous, Princess
Letters in name: 6
Popular surnames with this name:
Martin, Thompson, Garcia, Martinez, Robinson, Clark, Smith, Johnson, Williams, Jones, Brown, Davis, Miller, Wilson, , Nelson, Carter, Mitchell, Perez, Roberts, Turner, Phillips, Moore, Taylor, Anderson, Thomas, Jackson, White, Harris, Campbell, Parker, Evans, Edwards, Collins, Stewart, SanchezRodriguez, Lewis, Lee, Walker, Hall, Allen, Young, Hernandez, King, Wright, Lopez, Hill, Scott, Green, Adams, Baker, Gonzalez
Celebrity and famous people:
- Allan McLean (1855-1881), son of Fort Kamloops Chief Trader and leader and eldest of the group known as the Wild McLean Boys, who went on a killing spree with his brothers and accomplice Alex Hare in the British Columbia Interior in 1876
- Count Széchenyi István, (1791-1860)
- Giacomo Almirante
- John Jeremiah Lawler, Roman Catholic bishop
- Mat Devine, lead singer of Chicago based alternative rock band Kill Hannah.
- Regan Young
- Tyrone Culver – Miami Dolphins NFL player