Fola, Meaning of Fola – History and Origin, What does Fola mean ?
Letters in name: 4
Popular surnames with this name:
Jaja, Jalloh, Kalejaiye, Kone, Khune, Madaki, MaaloufMensah, Nzeogwu, Parker, Sekibo, Soyinka, Sall, Sane, Sesay, Sow, Sy, Sylla, Traore, Turay, Uba, Yeboah, Yar, ZumaIwu, Ironsi, Iweala, Igwe, Jomo-Gbomo, Jakande, Akenzua, Egwu, Ekwensi, Gaxa, Henyekane, Ibori, Ademola, Balewa, Azikiwe, Alamieyeseigha, Akinyemi, Akiloye, Aguda, Biobaku, Boro, BahCisse, Dimka, Diya, Dia, Ezekwesili, Eze, Achebe, Nnamani, Ngige, Ndiaye, Okotie-Eboh, Onwuatuegwu, Okafor, Okorie, Odili,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Abdul karim Qasim Ashur-nasir-pal II
- Carolyn Gusoff (reporter)
- Francisco Lara (born 1968), composer and conductor
- Jean-Michel Basquiat (1960-1988), artist
- Luis Padial Was a Brigadier General in the Spanish Army, politician and one of the most important figures who was responsible for the abolishment of slavery in Puerto Rico.
- Per Carlén – handball player
- Tarmizi Taher
Incoming search terms:
- fola kalejaye (1)
- fola meaning in spanish (1)