Keala, Meaning of Keala – History and Origin, What does Keala mean ?
Letters in name: 5
Popular surnames with this name:
Lee, Lehman, Lincoln, Liwai, Londeree, Lono, Lonoehu, Look, Luahoomae, Mahaulu,Kailikea, Kalei, Kalima, Kaoao, Kapahu, Kawaha, Keao, Keaunui, Lachance, Lane,Balino, Fun, George, Homes, Hray, Hutierres, Hoke, Hookano, Iaukea, Jesus, Jordan,Akana, Kaina, Akuini, Alapai, Allen, Gamalu, Mong, Bactio, Balderston,Manunui, Mika, Miranda, Moi, Mossman, Naihe, Nakanaela, Natua, Nawahine, Needham, Kaai, Kaanaana, Kaapana, Kahaulelio, Kahike, Kahiona, Kahoiwai, Kaialiilii,Newalu, Pi, Pookalani, Puhihale, Richard, Wardlaw, Whitmarsh, Wilson, Wong, Wood,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Artur Kogan
- Don McNeill, radio personality, noted as the creator and host of Don McNeill’s Breakfast Club
- Henry Clay Sevier (1896-1974) politician
- Kate Voegele (singer, songwriter, musician) (Bay Village)
- Moisey Gamburd, painter
- Saint Anthony of Lisbon (or Padua).
- William Shatner (b. 1931) Actor Captain James T. Kirk on Star Trek
Incoming search terms:
- Keala Wong (4)
- keala wong obituary (4)