Lluvia, Meaning of Lluvia – History and Origin, What does Lluvia mean ?
Letters in name: 6
Popular surnames with this name:
Ramos, Blanco, Sanz, Castro, Suárez, Ortega, Munoz, Alonso, Gutiérrez, Romero, Navarro, Marín, Torres, Domínguez, Gil, Vázquez, Serrano, Ortiz, Hernández, Jiménez, , Díaz, , Álvarez, Moreno, García, Fernández, González, Rodríguez, López, Martínez, Sánchez, Pérez, Martín, Gómez, Ruiz, Rubio, Molina, Delgado, Ramírez, Morales, Iglesias,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Bronisław Czech
- Fabian Gottlieb von Osten-Sacken, conquered the Duchy of Warsaw and governed Paris during the War of the Sixth Coalition
- James Thurber (1894-1961), cartoonist and humorist. Thurber was born and raised in Columbus, and many of his short stories depict episodes from this period of his life.
- Lillian Briggs, former rockabilly musician
- Park Eun-hye
- Steve Butler, racecar driver
Incoming search terms:
- lluvia name (1)
- mail lcecoalition org loc:PL (1)
- what does lluvia mean (1)
- what does the name lluvia mean (1)