Misty, Meaning of Misty – History and Origin, What does Misty mean ?
Meaning: Covered With Mist, Dew
Letters in name: 5
Popular surnames with this name:
Ramos, Reyes, Burns, Gordon, Shaw, Holmes, Rice, Robertson, Hunt, Black, Daniels, Palmer, Graham, Sullivan, Wallace, Woods, Cole, West, Jordan, Owens, Reynolds, Fisher, Ellis, Harrison, Simmons, Foster, Gonzales, Bryant, Alexander, Russell, Griffin, Diaz, Hayes, Myers, Ford, Hamilton, Mills, Nichols, Grant, Knight, Ferguson, Rose, Stone, Hawkins, Dunn, Perkins, Hudson, Spencer, Tucker, Porter, Hunter, Hicks, Crawford, Henry, Boyd, Mason, Morales, Kennedy, Warren, Dixon, Gibson, Mcdonald, Cruz, Marshall, Ortiz, Gomez, Murray, Freeman, Wells, Webb, Simpson, Stevens, Smith, Johnson, Williams, Jones, Brown, Davis, Miller, Wilson, Moore, Taylor, Anderson, Thomas, Jackson,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Ahlam Mostaghanemi, writer
- Charles Ingalls, father of Laura Ingalls Wilder (Little House on the Prairie) spent part of his childhood in the nearby Campton Township.
- Frederic Bastiat
- Jerry Wainwright, former head basketball coach of DePaul University.
- Mannie Fresh, rapper, producer, disc jockey
- Phil Sellers, former NBA player
- Theodor Heuss (1884-1963), Federal President 1949-1959 (Liberal-Democratic Party, FDP)
Incoming search terms:
- what does the name misty mean (3)