Montague, Meaning of Montague – History and Origin, What does Montague mean ?
Meaning: Pointed Mountain
Letters in name: 8
Popular surnames with this name:
Leroy, Moreau, Simon, Laurent, Lefebvre, David, Bertrand, Roux, Vincent, Lefevre, Mercier, Dupont, Lambert, Fournier, Morel, Girard, André, Bonnet, François, Martinez, , Michel, Robert, Richard, Petit, Durand, Garcia, Martin, Bernard, Perrot, Thomas,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Andrew Jackson Allen, (1776-1853), actor, theater director, and costumer
- Darren Pang, former Chicago Blackhawks player and current Phoenix Coyotes color commentator who owned a house in Wheaton’s Stonehedge subdivision from 1988 until 1991, owned a house on Wheaton’s east side from 1991 until 1999, and owned a house in Wheaton’s Pheasant Hollow subdivision from 1999 until 2005.
- Granville Woods – African-American inventor
- Jordan Knight – Singer, Dancer (See New Kids on the Block)
- Metin Tekin
- Robbie Robertson – singer-songwriter and musician in The Band
- Viivi Luik (born 1946), poet