Niesha, Meaning of Niesha – History and Origin, What does Niesha mean ?
Letters in name: 6
Popular surnames with this name:
Graham, Sullivan, Wallace, Woods, Cole, West, Jordan, Owens, Reynolds, Fisher, Ellis, Harrison, Mills, Nichols, Grant, Knight, Ferguson, Rose, Stone, Hawkins, Dunn, Perkins, Hudson, Spencer, Gibson, Mcdonald, Cruz, Marshall, Ortiz, Gomez, Murray, Freeman, Wells, Webb, Simpson, Stevens, Ramos, Reyes, Burns, Gordon, Shaw, Holmes, Rice, Robertson, Hunt, Black, Daniels, Palmer, Simmons, Foster, Gonzales, Bryant, Alexander, Russell, Griffin, Diaz, Hayes, Myers, Ford, Hamilton, Smith, Johnson, Williams, Jones, Brown, Davis, Miller, Wilson, Moore, Taylor, Anderson, Thomas, Jackson, Tucker, Porter, Hunter, Hicks, Crawford, Henry, Boyd, Mason, Morales, Kennedy, Warren, Dixon,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Ahmad Mnajed, Iraqi national soccer team player, who plays for Al-Ansar in Lebanon.
- Charles Jonas, Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin
- Frederick Augustus III (1865-1932), King of Saxony (1904-1918)
- Jerzy Franciszek Kulczycki, Polish spy at the Battle of Vienna (1683); founder of Vienna’s first coffee house, which offered coffee produced from coffee beans captured from the Turks.
- Manoj Katuwal, Cricketer.
- Philander C. Knox – United States senator for Pennsylvania from 1901-1904 and from 1917-1921, United States Attorney General from 1901-1904, and United States Secretary of State from 1909-1913
- Theodor Stolojan, economist and politician, former prime minister