Oscar, Meaning of Oscar – History and Origin, What does Oscar mean ?
Meaning: Accurate Spearsman
Letters in name: 5
Popular surnames with this name:
Jönsson, Petersson, Carlsson, Lindberg, Magnusson, Hansen, Johansen, Olsen, Larsen, Pettersson, Bengtsson, Andersen, Pedersen, Nilsen, Kristiansen, Jonsson, Halvorsen, Dahl, Johansson, Andersson, Karlsson, Nilsson, Haugen, Hagen, Johannessen, Andreassen, Jacobsen, Hansson, Eriksson, Larsson, Olsson, Persson, Svensson, Gustafsson, Jensen, Karlsen, Johnsen, Pettersen, Berg, Jansson,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Branford Marsalis (born 1960) musician
- James Carville (born 1944) political consultant
- Leopold V, Babenberg duke of Austria, participated in the Third Crusade
- Ouyang Yu (born 1955) Expatriate Chinese, also poet and editor.
- Stefan Lövgren – handball player