Roy, Meaning of Roy – History and Origin, What does Roy mean ?
Letters in name: 3
Popular surnames with this name:
Martin, Bernard, Perrot, Thomas, Bonnet, François, Martinez, , Michel, Lefevre, Mercier, Dupont, Lambert, Fournier, Morel, Girard, André, David, Bertrand, Roux, Vincent, Robert, Richard, Petit, Durand, Garcia, Leroy, Moreau, Simon, Laurent, Lefebvre,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Andrew Knowlton, food writer
- Darryl Ashmore, retired football player; cousin of Carla McGhee.
- Jordan White, rock musician
- Meton of Athens
- Robbin Crosby, musician
- Vijay Kumar (roboticist), Associate Dean of School of Engineering and Applied Science at University of Pennsylvania.
Incoming search terms:
- mail native fr loc:PL (4)
- mail michel-roy fr (3)
- mail durand-saintes fr (2)
- mail native fr (2)
- mail durand-saintes fr loc:PL (1)