Saada, Meaning of Saada – History and Origin, What does Saada mean ?
Letters in name: 5
Popular surnames with this name:
Egwu, Ekwensi, Gaxa, Henyekane, Ibori, Ademola, Balewa, Azikiwe, Alamieyeseigha, Akinyemi, Akiloye, Aguda, Biobaku, Nnamani, Ngige, Ndiaye, Okotie-Eboh, Onwuatuegwu, Okafor, Okorie, Odili, Boro, BahCisse, Dimka, Diya, Dia, Ezekwesili, Eze, Achebe, Iwu, Ironsi, Iweala, Igwe, Jomo-Gbomo, Jakande, Akenzua, Jaja, Jalloh, Kalejaiye, Kone, Khune, Madaki, MaaloufMensah, Nzeogwu, Parker, Sekibo, Soyinka, Sall, Sane, Sesay, Sow, Sy, Sylla, Traore, Turay, Uba, Yeboah, Yar, Zuma
Celebrity and famous people:
- Aaron Brooks – NBA PG Franklin High School
- Carlos Pacheco (born 1961) Comics artist.
- Francesco Laurana (c. 1430-1502), sculptor; he is best known for his portrait busts of women, characterized by serene, detached dignity and aristocratic elegance
- Jean Mermoz
- Ludvig Grundtvig, (1836-1901), photographer and portrait painter
- Pedro Antonio de Alarcón (1833-1891), novelist.
- Tamás Sipos, sports commentator and writer, former director of Hungarian television
Incoming search terms:
- mail laurana it loc:PL (1)