Zula, Meaning of Zula – History and Origin, What does Zula mean ?
Meaning: Brilliant, Ahead
Letters in name: 4
Popular surnames with this name:
Nnamani, Ngige, Ndiaye, Okotie-Eboh, Onwuatuegwu, Okafor, Okorie, Odili, Iwu, Ironsi, Iweala, Igwe, Jomo-Gbomo, Jakande, Akenzua, Jaja, Jalloh, Kalejaiye, Kone, Khune, Madaki, MaaloufMensah, Nzeogwu, Azikiwe, Alamieyeseigha, Akinyemi, Akiloye, Aguda, Biobaku, Parker, Sekibo, Soyinka, Sall, Sane, Sesay, Sow, Sy, Sylla, Traore, Turay, Uba, Yeboah, Yar, ZumaEgwu, Ekwensi, Gaxa, Henyekane, Ibori, Ademola, Balewa, Boro, BahCisse, Dimka, Diya, Dia, Ezekwesili, Eze, Achebe,
Celebrity and famous people:
- Achilles de Flandres – Antagonist in Orson Scott Card ‘s Shadow series.
- Catherine Waugh McCulloch, lawyer, suffragist, first woman to be elected Justice of the Peace in Illinois.
- Frank Black, singer and guitarist of the Pixies
- Jeff Stryker – pornographic film actor
- Pete Weber, sports broadcaster.
- Ted Williams, professional baseball player